- 60 well maintained vessels
- Base Biograd n/m
- We provide high quality service
Have you always wanted to become a boat owner, but don't know how? Are you worried about the cost, the repayment plans, or the cost of maintenance? Maybe you already have a boat and it's more of a hassle than a pleasure. If you've ever felt this way, then Euronautic's charter management service is the ideal solution.
Spending time on the water is the best part of owning a boat. Maintaining it, however, is one of the least enjoyable aspects. Regular maintenance is essential though, which is why Euronautic makes yacht management so easy.
Our cleaning services will keep your boat looking its best, maintain its level of performance, and ensure that it does not get damaged. The team of cleaners who will work on your boat are professional and work to a very high standard that will exceed your expectations.
At Euronautic, we offer a professional and dependable transfer service if you need to move your boat from one location to another. We have extensive experience completing transfers and work in nearly all locations on the Mediterranean Sea.
Hiring a Euronautic skipper is the best way to have a completely carefree and rejuvenating sailing holiday. Your skipper takes full responsibility for your vessel, so you can relax and fully enjoy your time at sea and on shore.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about latest offers.
Guide to your smoother sailing vacation
CHECK IN PROCEDURE
- charter contract (voucher)
- skipper’s license
- VHF license – at least 1 person from your crew must hold a VHF license
There is a ramp at the entrance of the marina – just take the ticket.
You are paying for the parking at the marina reception upon leaving.
Price for the parking is set up by marina and you can check it at: http://www.marinakornati.com/cjenik
If you want to order some food and beverages when you embark on the boat, feel free to contact our partner who provides this kind of service.
More info: http://www.yachtering.eu/ref/940329
Check in until 13 h, 100 €, limited offer, max 5 boats per Saturday.
In case of impossibility of service, Euronatic d.o.o. (EN) reserves the right to unilaterally refund the money paid in respect of agreed services “PRIORITY CHECK IN”, and in this case the customer is not entitled to claim any further pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage on the ground of impossibility of fulfillment agreed services. The Client who confirmed the booking and made the advance payment establishes a legal relation with EN, and confirms the compliance with this clause.
You can buy them in our office. If you buy them in our office price is 50% cheaper then in National park (official price list of National park you can find on: http://www.np-kornati.hr/en/
CHECK IN AT THE RECEPTION:
• Upon your arrival at the base you must register at the Euronautic office. Registration includes the settling of all fees due and completion of documentation to ensure a quick check-in.
• Please, respect the contracted check in hour – we will do our best to have the boat ready for you a.s.a.p., but we need time to prepare it and clean it.
• Due to a small reception office, we kindly ask you to have only one person at the reception desk (the best is skipper).
• Payment can be done in HRK or EUR, cash or credit card. There is ATM at the entrance of marina.
• Tourist tax must be paid at the base, prior to embarkation for the entire accommodation period.
Adults pay 10 kuna per person, per day, children 12-18 years pay 5 kuna and children under 12 years don’t pay tourist tax.
• A security deposit has to be paid prior to embarkation, in cash, or by credit card slip with imprint of the client’s card (VISA, DINERS, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS).
Non-refundable deposit (Deposit insurance) can be bought on spot, price is 10% from the deposit for the first week, and every next week half of the amount for the first week – paid by bank card only. With deposit insurance, refundable part will be obligated - 500 € for sailing boats and 1000 € for motor boats (in cash or by credit card).
• Base cost must be paid at the base, prior to embarkation.
OBLIGATORY BASE COST BASIC:
Check in, check out, Final cleaning, Diver at the check out, Gas, Made beds with bed linen for one week charter, 1 GB wifi.
Price up to 34 feet: 120 EUR Price for 34-42 feet: 140 EUR Price for 43 - 47 feet: 160 EUR Price for 48- 54 feet: 180 EUR
OPTIONAL PREMIUM SERVICE:
OUTBOARD ENGINE + FUEL (5 L), + WIFI 50GB, for unlimited number of devices + TOWEL SET (2 X size 50 X 100, 1 X size 70 X 140).
Price up to 34 feet: 90 EUR Price for 34-42 feet: 100 EUR Price for 43 - 47 feet: 110 EUR Price for 48- 54 feet: 120 EUR
CHECK IN ON THE BOAT
• Check-in of the boat is performed by Euronautic skipper + 1 crew member (skipper). They check the boat and ensure that all equipment is in place and functioning properly. You will also receive instructions about important fuses and operation of the specific boat model, and will be given instructions about the use of toilette, gas and outboard engine. If you have some unclear issues, please ask additional questions! Once you sign the check-in list, note down any damage so you don’t have to explain it at check-out.
• Our official check-in procedure starts from 17:00 h, as all our boats have to be cleaned and prepared for our clients.
• Please be aware that you will might have to wait some time for our skipper to come on your boat and start the official check-in with you. While you wait, please check the inventory list, water tanks (we leave the water tanks empty so you can fill them with fresh water) and prepare potential questions for our skipper so you can have more detailed and complete check-in.
• In case you want earlier check in, see more details in our PRIORITY CHECK IN
• Our boats are equipped according to Croatian law and regulations. Boat equipment can be seen on our web site for each boat.
• Safety on board is our priority and all our boats have life jackets (for maximum number of persons per boat), safety harnesses (3 or 6 per boat, depending on boat size and classification), fire extinguishers, first aid and tool box, etc. (check the inventory list of your boat to see all). Please do not hesitate to ask if you have additional questions at the check-in.
• Kitchen is equipped with stove, oven, fridge, sink, basic cooking utensils and cutlery. Coffee machine, kitchen cloth, dish sponges and detergent, toilet paper are not provided on board. Our boats are equipped with kitchen utensils for the number of people which the boat can take for its maximum capacity. Bed linen per person (sheets, blankets, pillows) is provided on every boat. Please check price details for extra bed linen in our price list. Towels can be provided as an extra (set per person; 1 big + 2 small towels). Check our price list for more details.
• Electricity in Croatia is 220V, 50Hz. (standard european 2 point plugs). You can use standard 220V while you are in marinas or ports which have 220V on piers. On the boat you have 12V (same like in car).
• Wi-Fi Internet – we provide it: - in Basic base cost (includes 1 GB, unlimited number of connected devices) - in optional Premium service (includes 50 GB, unlimited number of connected devices) - or as an extra for 30 € (includes 50 GB, unlimited number of connected devices).
• Trolley is available – please ask our girls at the reception.
• Also, due to a very slow water pressure in the marina during the summer – sometimes it is impossible to fill up the water tanks – so check, if they are empty – please, do not forget to fill them up yourselves.
• After the check in on the chartered boat, you will be handed the boat papers enabling you to leave the harbor with the vessel.
• If you need some training, we offer you a short skipper training, price is 80 € - it takes 3 hours and you get a chance to practice berthing, sail usage, anchoring and other basic skills.
Join us and pick up some general information about:
- Weather and different weather conditions
- General Sailing routes recommendations
- Checking in/out from marina
- According to your questions
We look forward to meet you! Euronautic team
CHECK OUT PROCEDURE
REGULAR CHECK OUT
The client is obligated to remove all luggage and disembark from the boat by 9.00 AM of the last day of the charter.
We recommend return in the marina on Friday afternoon – check out is possible on Friday for no extra costs – time of the underwater inspection on Friday is at 18:00, pre and after season at 17:00.
We also recommend you come earlier to fill in the gas – due to a heavy crowd on the gas station after 16:00.
You are obligated to show us the gas station invoice in order to prove the tank si full.
Skipper should call in at the reception desk, after returning to marina, announcing at what approximate time he wishes to have the check out.
If an early check out is wanted – it has to be announced 1 day sooner – in order to get the diver on time – price for the check out at unconstructed time is 80€.
- In the event of latness, the client vouches to pay a fine in the amount of 2% of the charter price for each hour exceeded. This fine is also charged if the boat is in the harbor, but not empty with luggage and people.
- For latness over 12 hours, the client pays a daily charter price for every started calendar day.
- All costs arising from the excess of the agreed check-out time are covered by the client, including the inspection of the underwater part of the hull.
Our service number is:+385 (0)98 1620 644
Thank you for sailing with us!