Have you always wanted to become a boat owner, but don't know how? Are you worried about the cost, the repayment plans, or the cost of maintenance? Maybe you already have a boat and it's more of a hassle than a pleasure. If you've ever felt this way, then Euronautic's yacht charter management service is the ideal solution.
Spending time on the water is the best part of owning a boat. Maintaining it, however, is one of the least enjoyable aspects. Regular maintenance is essential though, which is why Euronautic makes yacht management so easy.
Our cleaning services will keep your boat looking its best, maintain its level of performance, and ensure that it does not get damaged. The team of cleaners who will work on your boat are professional and work to a very high standard that will exceed your expectations.
At Euronautic, we offer a professional and dependable transfer service if you need to move your boat from one location to another. We have extensive experience completing transfers and work in nearly all locations on the Mediterranean Sea.
Hiring a Euronautic skipper is the best way to have a completely carefree and rejuvenating sailing holiday. Your skipper takes full responsibility for your vessel, so you can relax and fully enjoy your time at sea and on shore.
- charter contract (voucher)
- Skipper’s license
- VHF license – at least one person from your crew must hold a VHF license
There is a ramp at the marina's entrance – take the ticket.
You are paying for the parking at the marina reception upon leaving.
The price for the parking is set up by the marina, and you can check it.
If you want to order food and beverages when you embark on the boat, please contact our partner, who provides this service.
Check-in until 13 h, <42 feet 150€, >43 feet 200€, catamarans 250€ - payable upon reservation, limited offer, max five boats per Saturday.
In case of impossibility of service, Euronatic d.o.o. (EN) reserves the right to unilaterally refund the money paid in respect of agreed services “PRIORITY CHECK IN,” and in this case, the customer is not entitled to claim any further pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage on the ground of impossibility of fulfillment agreed services. The Client who confirmed the booking and made the advance payment establishes a legal relationship with EN and confirms compliance with this clause.
You can buy them in our office. If you buy them in our office, they are 50% cheaper than in the National Park.
CHECK-IN AT THE RECEPTION:
• Upon arrival at the base, you must register at the Euronautic office. Registration includes the settling of all fees due and the completion of documentation to ensure a quick check-in.
• Please, respect the contracted check-in hour – we will do our best to have the boat ready for you a.s.a.p., but we need time to prepare and clean it.
• Due to a small reception office, we kindly ask you to have only one person at the reception desk (the best is the skipper).
• Payment can be made in EUR, cash, or credit card. There is an ATM at the entrance of the marina.
• Tourist tax must be paid at the base before embarkation for the entire accommodation period.
Adults pay 1,33 EUR per person daily, children 12-18 years pay 0,66 EUR, and children under 12 don’t pay tourist tax.
• A security deposit has to be paid before embarkation, in cash or by credit card slip with an imprint of the client’s card (VISA, DINERS, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO).
A non-refundable deposit (Deposit insurance) can be bought on the spot, and the price is 12% of the deposit for the first and second weeks. If there are three or more weeks, a client has to pay a new deposit insurance policy. The refundable part is obligated - 500€ (in cash or by credit card). For motor boats, the refundable part is 1000€ (in cash or by credit card).
• Base cost must be paid at the base before embarkation.
OBLIGATORY BASE COST:
Check-in, Check out, Final cleaning, Diver at the checkout, Gas, Made beds with bed linen for one week charter.
Price for < 42 feet: 220 EUR, Price for 43-49 feet: 250 EUR, Price for 50-57 feet: 290 EUR + Price for Catamarans, Hanse 588, Greenline 45 and Greenline 48: 390 EUR (outboard engine included in the price of the base cost)
CHECK-IN ON THE BOAT
• Check-in of the boat is performed by Euronautic skipper + 1 crew member (skipper). They check the boat and ensure that all equipment is in place and functioning properly. You will also receive instructions about important fuses and the operation of the specific boat model and will be given instructions about using the toilette, gas, and outboard engine. If you have some unclear issues, please ask additional questions! Once you sign the check-in list, note down any damage so you don’t have to explain it at check-out.
• Our official check-in procedure starts at 17:00 h, as all our boats have to be cleaned and prepared for our clients.
• Please be aware that you will have to wait sometime for our skipper to come on your boat and start the official check-in with you. While you wait, please check the inventory list and water tanks (we leave the water tanks empty so you can fill them with fresh water) and prepare potential questions for our skipper so you can have a more detailed and complete check-in.
• If you want an earlier check-in, see more details in our PRIORITY CHECK-IN.
• Our boats are equipped according to Croatian law and regulations. Boat equipment can be seen on our website for each boat.
• Safety on board is our priority, and all our boats have life jackets (for the maximum number of persons per boat), safety harnesses (3 or 6 per boat, depending on boat size and classification), fire extinguishers, first aid, and toolbox, etc. (check the inventory list of your boat to see all). Please do not hesitate to ask if you have additional questions at the check-in.
• Kitchen has stove, oven, fridge, sink, basic cooking utensils, and cutlery. Coffee machines, kitchen cloths, dish sponges and detergents, and toilet paper are not provided on board. Our boats are equipped with kitchen utensils for the number of people that the boat can take for its maximum capacity. Bed linen per person (sheets, blankets, pillows) is provided on every boat. Please check the price details for extra bed linen in our price list. Towels can be provided as an extra (set per person; 1 big + 2 small towels). Check our price list for more details.
• Electricity in Croatia is 220V, 50Hz. (standard European 2-point plugs). You can use standard 220V while in marinas or ports with 220V on piers. On the boat, you have 12V (same as in the car).
• Trolley is available – please ask our girls at the reception.
• Also, due to very slow water pressure in the marina during the summer – sometimes it is impossible to fill up the water tanks – so check if they are empty – please, do not forget to fill them up yourselves.
• After the check-in on the chartered boat, you will be handed the boat papers enabling you to leave the harbor with the vessel.
• If you need some training, we offer you a short skipper training, the price is 80 € - it takes 3 hours, and you get a chance to practice berthing, sail usage, anchoring, and other basic skills.
Join us and pick up some general information about:
- Weather and different weather conditions
- General Sailing routes recommendations
- Checking in/out from the marina
- According to your questions
We look forward to meeting you! Euronautic team
REGULAR CHECK OUT
The client must remove all luggage and disembark from the boat by 9.00 am on the last day of the charter.
We recommend returning to the marina on Friday afternoon – check out is possible on Friday for no extra costs – the underwater inspection on Friday is at 5.00 p.m.
We also recommend you come earlier to fill in the gas – due to a heavy crowd at the gas station on Friday.
You must show us the gas station invoice to prove the tank is full.
Skipper should call in at the reception desk after returning to the marina, announcing at what approximate time he wishes to have the checkout.
IRREGULAR CHECK-OUT TIME
If an early checkout is wanted – it has to be announced one day sooner – to get the diver on time – the price for the checkout at an unconstructed time is 80€ (base Biograd), 100€ (base Pirovac).
FEES IN THE EVENT OF LATENESS
- In the event of lateness, the client vouchers to pay a fine of 2% of the charter price for each hour exceeded. This fine is also charged if the boat is in the harbor but not empty with luggage and people.
- For lateness over 12 hours, the client pays a daily charter price for every started calendar day.
- All costs arising from the excess of the agreed check-out time are covered by the client, including the inspection of the underwater part of the hull.
CHECK OUT WITH EN SKIPPER
Our service number is:+385 (0)98 1620 644
Thank you for sailing with us!