- 73 well maintained vessels
- Base Biograd n/m
- Base Pirovac
- We provide high quality service
Have you always wanted to become a boat owner, but don't know how? Are you worried about the cost, the repayment plans, or the cost of maintenance? Maybe you already have a boat and it's more of a hassle than a pleasure. If you've ever felt this way, then Euronautic's charter management service is the ideal solution.
Spending time on the water is the best part of owning a boat. Maintaining it, however, is one of the least enjoyable aspects. Regular maintenance is essential though, which is why Euronautic makes yacht management so easy.
Our cleaning services will keep your boat looking its best, maintain its level of performance, and ensure that it does not get damaged. The team of cleaners who will work on your boat are professional and work to a very high standard that will exceed your expectations.
At Euronautic, we offer a professional and dependable transfer service if you need to move your boat from one location to another. We have extensive experience completing transfers and work in nearly all locations on the Mediterranean Sea.
Hiring a Euronautic skipper is the best way to have a completely carefree and rejuvenating sailing holiday. Your skipper takes full responsibility for your vessel, so you can relax and fully enjoy your time at sea and on shore.
This BALI CATSPACE sail of 40 feet offers 4 cabins and 10 beds!.
The integral deck, efficient for sailing, allows you to move smooth around the various spaces, from the aft platform with bench seat to the forward cockpit with lounge and sunbathing area. The full-comfort flybridge is home to an immense and safe relaxation area as well as the helm station designed for single-handed or short-handed use.
The Bali Catspace has been nominated for Multihull of the Year 2021 in the under 45-foot category.
Some of the amazing features of this boat are:
- Large forward cockpit with large lounge seats and bathing platform
- Saloon to forward-cockpit with Large forward opening window, forming serving hatch for forward cockpit
- Solar panels ...with 4 x 100W
- Comfortable swim ladder with large handles and teak steps
- Large chill area on flybridge with cushions (seats and backrests)
- "Island Bed" in aft cabin, with 1 storage under bed
- Large and comfortable aft bench seat with storage and aft platform for a safe passage between the two transoms
|Base||Dalmacija Šibenik / Marina Pirovac|
|Berths (+):||10 (8+2)|
|Length at waterline:||11.42|
|Engine:||2 x 40 HP|
|Water capacity:||760.00 l|
|Fuel capacity:||400.00 l|
Your best price: 0.00 €